House Of Becca
Unless otherwise stated all goods are made to order Please allow 4-6 weeks for corset and made
to measure garment orders to be completed. If item is urgently needed then House of Becca will
do its utmost to get it to your quickly, however this largely depends on fabric and other materials
supplies that need to be ordered in.
The initial consultation is free of charge and there is no obligation on you to commission any work.
· I will have no obligation to commence work on any item until I receive from you a signed
copy of the agreement document together with the requested deposit payment and any materials that are been provided
· Payment of the deposit will confirm your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
· Information made available to me at the time of quotation is the sole basis for the initial quotation. Quotations are subject to change if there are any errors or omissions in the information supplied.
· Later changes to your initial instructions will require extra work therefore this will included additional charges. Such additional work (This includes any additional requirements not originally stated) this is ill be charged at a rate of £25 per hour.
· I will aim to meet deadlines where possible if you tell me about them at the initial consultation and provided you co-operate fully in terms of making decisions quickly and making yourself available for fittings
· If you have to cancel a fitting appointment, scheduling a replacement may be affected by other work commitments, and will negate any deadline.
· I shall not be liable for any default due to any event beyond our reasonable control
· Acceptance of urgent work is at my discretion. This work may be subject to an additional charge
· Late cancellation of an order will incur an appropriate fee at the rate specified above for time spent together with charges for any patterns, fabrics, notions, or other items purchased on behalf of the customer, and any stock items used, at cost. This includes time spent on historical or fabric research. Cancellations made after the fabric has been cut to customer specifications will incur the full contract price for the work cancelled. All items purchased on behalf of the customer will be returned to the customer on payment of the cancellation fee, if the customer so wishes.
· I will take a complete set of measurements at the time of order and will make the garment(s) according to these measurements
· If the customer supplies their own measurements, then no responsibility is taken by me for any inaccurate measurements supplied affecting the final outcome
· Where a weight loss plan, pregnancy, or illness/recovery is a factor, please let me know so that I may plan your garment(s) appropriately
· If you need me to take measurements for precision fit garments elsewhere, there will be an additional charge for travel, time, and incidental expenses.
· I see clients by appointment only
· You must bring to any fitting appointments the underwear and shoes that you intend to wear with the completed garment.
· Please inform me at least 24 hours in advance prior to a fitting if cancelling. If not an additional charge may be incurred
Patterns & materials
· Where you supply patterns or materials, it is your responsibility to ensure that they are fit for the intended purpose. I reserve the right to refuse to work with unsuitable materials
Fitting, collection & payment
· Payment in full is required before the garment(s) may be collected or despatched
· Part payment may be required at fitting stage if an order is over £250, there is to be deferred completion or we have difficulty contacting you for a fitting
· Upon collection or delivery, you should confirm that the garment(s) are as ordered and sign the certificate of acceptance. If for any reason you are unable to sign the certificate on delivery, you must notify me within 3 days of delivery of any alleged defect or failure to comply with instructions, or it shall be deemed that the garments have been made in accordance with your instructions, are free from any defect and that you have accepted them. Where payment is made upon collection it shall be deemed that the garments have been made in accordance with your instructions, are free from any defect and that you have accepted them. All other warranties, whether express or implied, by statute or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· In the event of any breach of contract, your remedies shall be limited to damages and the quantum of damages for any breach shall be limited to the price of the garment(s) made by me and, if not included in the price, the cost of reasonably equivalent materials